Monday 12 April 2010

Student Loan Abuse: Today's Purchases

Today I went shopping all over the central London gaff with my homeboy, Ben. Right, before you think that I'm being ridonk stupid with my money, let me justify to you that I ONLY make one huge splurge when I get my loan and then I'm really stingy with my money afterwards (just ask Dave, "Erm yeah I want it, but it's just a simple t-shirt with a print on it... I can do it myself I reckon?"). Trust me on this one, I do it all the time because it keeps me happy and also balances out my fucking rent and bills.

Anyway this is what we bought:
- Jeremy Scott x Adidas Drip T-shirt Black
- Jeremy Scott x Adidas Drip T-shirt Grey
- American Apparel Grey Hoodie
- Crooks & Castles x Vans Moda High Sneakers
- Crooks & Castles x Vans Moda High T-shirt
- H&M Sheer Mesh Dress
- H&M Underwear
- Bershka Leopard Print Knit Cardigan
- Bershka Headphones
- Primark Bits and Shits
- Boots Make Up; Bronzer/Mint Choco Chip Varnish/Cherry Tomato Varnish

My room looked like an entire shithole by the end of it. Luckily, I've now tidied it and I painted my nails mint choco chip so I'm VERY happy right now :)

x

2 comments: