Sunday 25 April 2010

Abercrombie and Bitch

This is such a random post but, I'm home alone and mega bored so I thought I'd eat Chinese takeaway, take photos and write about shit.

So the other day when me and Gary was going around central, he decided that we should give Abercrombie and Fitch on the famous Saville Row a visit because of the hype of the naked men. We got there and we was greated by a half naked man and 2 model looking men at the door. I don't know about you but, I felt so uncomfortable... It was beyond cheesey and for God's sake I'm potentially buying clothes, not sex. Anyway... we got into the strong perfume smelling "shop" and kaboom, the place was filled with foreign families, teenage surfer type kids and SO-PERFECT-THEY'RE-NOT-PERFECT staff. When Gary said A&F only hire pretty people... he meant PRETTY people. I'm not sure if it's me being paranoid that I'm not a 6ft skinny model but, it made me sick seeing so many good-looking airheads asking if we're okay... seriously, I'm not hating but it looks like A&F pay for their staff''s weekly tanning booth sessions. Not good. Also, we couldn't believe it when we saw 2 of the staff dancing up on the balcony... they got paid to DANCE to some weird 80's mix. Worst place ever.

x

1 comment:

  1. you nut nut LOOL.

    Follow my blog please,

    diaryofalondonfashionfreak.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete